|Job Title:||SailPoint Architect/Consultant/Lead - IdentityNow/Identity IQ|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
SailPoint Architect/SailPoint Consultant/SailPoint Technical Lead (Azure, SailPoint IdentityNow, SailPoint Identity IQ, IDAM, IAM, Identity Management, Java, .NET/SQL) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have designed and deployed a large scale and complex SailPoint solution from the ground up.
- Identity Management Consultancy experience, with a core strength in SailPoint
- Must have SailPoint Identity IQ Identity Management solutions, including SailPoint Identity Governance and Identity Lifecycle Management
- Must have Design-level, hands-on and development skills with the following technologies: SailPoint IdentityNow, SailPoint Identity IQ Suite, Active Directory, Authentication, Authorisation, and Accounting implementation and governance, Programming Java
- Excellent client facing experience
- Documentation skills
- Azure Identity Integration
- Azure MFA / B2B / SSO
- Experience with Programming .NET/SQL
- Standards-based Authentication/Federation
- Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
- Security Policy and Governance
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.