|Job Title:||Risk Business Partner (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Risk Business Partner
2-3 Month Contract (Berkshire)
A leading Communications Company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are currently looking for an immediately available Risk Business Partner, to join their Risk and Compliance team on a short term contract basis.
** Please note - due to the changes in legislation surrounding IR35, we are only able to engage with contractors who are happy to work via an Umbrella Company solution **
- Partner with the compliance business partner to provide a seamless service to the Directorates; -
- Partner with the directorate leadership to support the identification, classification and mitigation of risks
- Work with stakeholders to support the business in developing operational risk registers, and aligning these to the corporate risk register;
- Support the business in complete risk assessments and escalating key issues to the Risk and Compliance Management Board or other fora as required;
- Act as the Quality Assurance gate for risks added to the corporate risk register by the Directorate
- Work closely with the compliance teams to develop, embed and maintain an Integrated Assurance framework.
- Reporting to the Head of Risk Management the role will provide forward-looking thought leadership on emerging risks themes and work with the Risk Strategy & Insight Lead on the regular risk reports.
- Must be available to start early - mid January 2020
- University (First degree) numerate degree or equivalent; ideally Risk Management qualification.
- Extensive experience in risk management and stakeholder liaison, gained within a Telecoms or Utilities environment
- Experience in a risk function which grew in maturity and in line with the needs of the business.
- Ability to provide specialist expertise to supports the execution of risk & compliance activities to drive risk-based decision making and change across the business.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire