Rewards Analyst - People Team - 6 month Contract - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
Supporting the Head of Reward and the whole Reward team in the design, development, continuous improvement and implementation of UK reward and benefit policies, processes and practices that take account of changing business needs and legislation and keep the company competitive. The role will also be involved in implementing strategies to improve awareness and understanding of reward and ensuring the policies and practices developed are relevant and timely.
- Obtain, review and analyse market remuneration and benefit data and trends to support the annual pay review process and ad hoc benchmarking.
- Provide support, as appropriate, to the managers in matching into remuneration surveys.
- Administer incentive plans and salary progression arrangements for the business helping to ensure they are fit for purpose, are compliant with the Company's pay philosophy and compliant with company policy and best practice.
- Support the annual pay review and bonus processes, providing guidance on the appropriate salary ranges, identifying particular hot spots / issues and managing the review system/process.
- Assist on companywide Reward & Benefit projects as required.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to the Reward Team in the review, design and development of competitive, cost effective and innovative reward solutions, in order to attract, motivate and retain employees.
- Responsible for the administration, coordination and analysis of monthly and quarterly incentive schemes, working with HR Helpdesk, Payroll, Sales and Finance teams.
- Support employees understanding and awareness of their package including flexible benefits.
- Assist the HRBPs and Reward Team in role grading.
- Support the Reward Team in improving communication initiatives to improve employees and prospective employees understanding of their remuneration and benefits to help drive improved levels of employee engagement.
Key Skills & Experience
- Remuneration survey experience including role matching and analysis of data.
- Formal job sizing process experience e.g. Hay.
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment. Proven competent/advanced Excel spreadsheet skills e.g. able to work with formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs and manipulate data.
- Experience of bonus and salary review processes.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of how incentives drive business performance.
- Experience of Reward in a technology/telecoms or Retail organisation.
- Experience of flexible benefits schemes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards Specialist (HR, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate