|Job Title:||Reward Analyst - Immediate start|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Reward Analyst - 3 month contract - Remote Working - Mobile Telecoms
- This role works across the People Propositions and Engagement team to collate, analyse and share data and information to support key propositions and initiatives across the team.
- The role holder will work closely with the Reward, People support team and other stakeholders to support business change and effectively manage processes and working practices to maintain key documents and information, such job descriptions, salary ranges, market benchmarks, reward policies, etc.
- The role will also support the People Proposition and Engagement team with managing existing propositions, new propositions and engagement plans, as required based on the priorities and capacity of the team.
- This role plays a key role in ensuring the People Propositions and Engagement team operates effectively and using data to inform everything we do.
Responsible for providing analytical support to the Reward team and the wider People Propositions and Engagement team in the review, design and development of existing and new initiatives.
Support with the administration, co-ordination and analysis of data for cyclical processes such as job evaluations, insight gathering, benefit reporting, bonus payments, etc.
Assist the HRBPs, Recruitment and Reward Team in role grading and salary benchmarking.
Maintain and continuously improve key processes and documentation that support the effective running of the team and delivery of our services.
- Support the delivery of initiatives across the People Propositions and Engagement team as required to ensure they're effectively executed and embed.
- Previous experience working as a Reward Analyst
- Desired experience in any job evaluation methodology
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Adept at data analysis and drawing insights based on various data sources.
- Experienced in using software applications, such as Excel, to manage and analyse data.
- Has a basic understanding of key HR and business processes.
- Will independently and pro-actively research and develop knowledge in areas they support.
- Great team player with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Great organisation and communication skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.