|Job Title:||Retail (Scheduling) Senior Project Manager -PC's/Servers|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Retail (Scheduling) Senior Infrastructure Project Manager (PC's/Servers) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 28th September 2018. We are looking for a candidate with previous retail and scheduling experience. We require a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to be responsible for the scheduling of a large scale PC/Server store deployment (800+ stores). Please only apply if you have previous experience as a Senior Project Manager managing a project such as this.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling Setup and Management Work Stream
- Responsible for the successful delivery of this work stream within the Rollout Program.
- Define and establish an effective and efficient process for managing the shared schedule of site communications, preparations, surveying, remediation, deployment, and sign-off for the rollout of the solution, covering the key activities and responsibilities of all parties necessary to complete a successful implementation.
- Define and establish an effective and efficient tooling solution, based on a shared SharePoint site hosted by the customer, for managing the shared schedule in accordance with the process developed above.
- Manage the scheduling activities in support of the rollout of the solution by executing the proven processes developed above and exploiting the supporting tooling as developed above, to effectively and efficiently manage the shared schedule of site communications, preparations, surveying, remediation, deployment, and sign-off, covering the key activities and responsibilities of all parties necessary to complete a successful implementation.
- Manage a Sharepoint programming resource to deliver the above SharePoint tooling
- Manage shared PMO/PCO resources to provide the necessary admin tasks required in support of the scheduling activities as defined above
- Interface to the customer for work stream specific delivery matters
- Effective adherence to the controls and processes defined for the Rollout Programme
- Management of all RAID items specific to the work stream and escalation of any items which cannot be contained effectively within the work stream
- Effective programme governance through:
o weekly Programme Reviews
o Programme Checkpoint Reviews
o Weekly Highlight Reporting
* Adherence to corporate processes
* Provide additional support to the Programme Manager where requested, including by:
o acting as deputy Programme Manager during planned and unplanned absence
o develop and maintain the detailed programme MSP plan
o supportive stakeholder management of the customer project manager and primary interfaces to the Partners
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary
SAP FI Rollout Project Berater (m/w/x) - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Berkshire, England
Software Senior Developer- HTML5, SQL, Skype for Business,
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Delivery Manager (Cloud - Azure)
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates