|Job Title:||Retail Assistant (Telecoms) - Product Demonstration|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Retail Assistant / Live Product Demonstrator
Oxford Street, London
Hours - Variable. This is a full time role (37.5 hours per week) The store is open 7 days per week, from 09:00 - 21:00. Flexibility to work evenings and weekends is essential.
A leading Telecoms Company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are currently seeking a Retail Assistant / Live Product Demonstrator to work within their busy flagship Retail Store on Oxford Street, London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a great customer service / retail background, who is creative and passionate about technology.
In this role, we are looking for someone who is able to bring the features and benefits of products and services to life while answering questions in real-time and personalizing the broadcasts based on our customers' requests.
- You will be part of the Live Team, presenting on your own or co presenting with your fellow presenters demonstrating handsets and talking through their features & benefits.
- You will also be key part of major device launches and business initiatives and be the 'human face' during these events.
- You will need to feel comfortable talking about the companies Customer Loyalty App and know all about the great reasons to choose them as a network. Ideally you'll have sold Telecoms products previously. or been involved in video broadcasting and feel confident interacting digitally with customers.
- A Retail background gained within a Telecoms environment is an advantage
- Experience in a customer facing and/or video presenting role
- Be Confident at presenting live with up-to 100 live online viewers at a time
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Provide creative input in to the content broadcast
- Work well as part of a team
- Possess excellent influencing and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.