|Job Title:||Retail Area Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Retail Area Manager. As the Retail Area Manager you will be a passionate and ambitious individual and will lead up to 12 high performing Retail Stores, focusing on improving customer satisfaction, performance and commercial awareness.
Your responsibilities as Retail Area Manager will include:
- Lead a team of Store Managers geographically
- Support and supervise stores in delivering sales
- Drive performance within your area
- Improve retail processes and activities
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions
- Be our Brand Ambassador and inspire others
- Most of all, lead by example
- Significant experience managing a large geographical area in an Area / Regional Manager position.
- Experience within a retail/commercial or similarly fast paced environment
- Ability to increase sales and profitability within a multi-site operation
- Strategic and commercially aware
- Agile working experience
- Awesome stakeholder management ability
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.