|Job Title:||Retail Area Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary (FTC)|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Retail Area Manager. As the Retail Area Manager you will be a passionate and ambitious individual and will lead a number of high performing Retail Stores, focusing on improving customer satisfaction, performance and commercial awareness.
Your responsibilities as Retail Area Manager will include:
- Lead a team of Store Managers geographically
- Support and supervise stores in delivering sales
- Drive performance within your area
- Improve retail processes and activities
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions
- Be our Brand Ambassador and inspire others
- Most of all, lead by example
- Significant experience managing a large geographical area in an Area / Regional Manager position.
- Experience within a retail/commercial or similarly fast paced environment
- Ability to increase sales and profitability within a multi-site operation
- Strategic and commercially aware
- Agile working experience
- Awesome stakeholder management ability
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.