Job Title: Restaurant Manager
We are looking for an engaging and confident Restaurant Manager to deliver exceptional guest service within our historic hotel and restaurant.
The Four Star Hotel in Woodstock offers quality and style to our guests and regular customers, in our elegant boutique Hotel and two AA Rosette Restaurant, in the beautiful Cotswold town of Woodstock, on the doorstep of Blenheim Palace.
To be our ideal Restaurant Manager:
- You will have impeccable guest service skills; being enthusiastic, engaging and approachable.
- You will have developed your customer-focussed Front of House skills from working as part of a busy, high-quality restaurant team.
- You will have excellent communication skills, and be fluent and confident in spoken English.
In return we will give you:
- Excellent training and career development opportunities through our Front of House structure
- Meals on duty and staff discount in our restaurant & bar
- Additional holiday on your Birthday
- Competitive Pay
- A warm welcome in our historic yet dynamic boutique hotel
- A supportive team who will help you settle in and grow.
If you are interested in bringing your great skills to our team, and being part of a wonderful environment, please contact us straight away! We look forward to welcoming you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
This is a permanent position but would also suit anyone looking for a temporary position only or someone looking for a temporary position first before taking a permanent position.
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
Note: You should have the right to work in the UK
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.