Resourcing Team Administrator - Interview Support / MS Office
Recruiting immediately and on a 6 month fixed term contract, for a fantastic client in Maidenhead, who are looking for a Resourcing Team Administrator, with strong Microsoft Office knowledge, to support the internal interview process.
- Setting up interviews in Outlook calendars and Taleo hiring system.
- Creating templates in Taleo for new vacancies.
- Supporting/helping to coordinate activities with the new behavioural interview process.
- Support with collating, scanning interview notes and adding to the Taleo system.
- Relationships: Working closely with Resourcing partners, Resourcing manager, external recruitment agency staff, Managers and Candidates.
- Good admin experience using complex systems as part of operating in their role (these could be recruitment systems but also Oracle/Sap/JD Edwards etc. would also be relevant).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and setting up lots of meetings in Outlook Calendars
- Used to operating in an ambiguous/changing environment and really good at dealing with it and making sense of it quickly.
- Remain calm & positive when working at pace and under pressure.
- Must be resilient.
- Used to working in a Matrix environment with mid to large companies.
- Communication - 1st thought when communicating is to go and see people/text them/call/network with them rather than relying too heavily on email.
- Great relationship skills.
In order to apply to the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.