|Job Title:||Resourcing Advisor (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Location:||Glasgow, Central Belt, Scotland|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Glasgow (Start ASAP until 31st December 2019)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Advisor to join their team based in Glasgow, to support with volume recruitment across the companies retail estate.
- Support the delivery of the recruiting lifecycle to attract amazing people to the company.
- From the initial shortlisting and telephoning screening of candidates up to arranging interviews and providing feedback to successful applicants.
- Deliver a cost-effective and efficient resourcing service to meet the needs of the business
- Managing circa 25-30 vacancies at one time
- Previous experience in volume recruitment is essential (in-house or agency)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must be available immediately or with short notice
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.