Researcher (Computer Vision / Machine Learning)
My client, a leading mullti-national ICT Solutions Provider, have a number of research labs across the world located in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Beijing, Toronto, Great London, Paris, and several other places.
The mission of these labs is to make significant contributions to both the company and society by innovating in artificial intelligence and related fields. Mainly driven by long term and big impact projects, research in the lab also tries to advance the state of the art in the fields as well as to harness the products and services of the company, at each stage of the innovation process.
Research areas of the lab mainly include machine learning, data mining, speech and language processing, information and knowledge management, computer vision, smart city, internet of things, and intelligent devices.
Researchers required for both:
Computer vision: looking for researchers that published in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, TIP, TPAMI, NIPS
Machine learning: looking for researchers that published in NIPS, ICML, AAAI, UAI, CVPR, JMLR, PAMI
Perm benefits includes:
Pension (6% company contribution / 3% employee)
Private medical cover for employee
25 days holiday+ Bank Holidays
Research on the following areas:
- machine learning
- data mining
- speech and language processing
- computer vision
- information and knowledge management
- intelligent devices
- smart city
- internet of things
- human computer interaction
The Researcher will participate in research to conduct academic and applied research, advance state-of-the-art in machine learning, and collaboratively develop advanced products and services with other groups in the company.
The work will mainly include conducting cutting edge research including:
- Machine learning especially deep learning, speech recognition, and computer vision, which will be used in addressing problems in and enhancing the experience of the human computer interaction; or, Conducting research on key computer vision functions, working to solve challenges in object detection, tracking, image segmentation, re-identification, 3D reconstruction, etc.
- Collaborating with product groups in development of human machine interaction prototypes
- Collaborating with external partners in academia
- Participating in activities in academia and promoting the work conducted in the lab
Required Skills / Experience
- Possess a PhD degree or equivalent in machine learning, computer vision, or human machine
- Experience of machine interaction and computer vision projects
- Demonstrate the ability to generate new ideas and innovate
- Have a strong research track record
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.