|Job Title:||Reporting Analyst (ServiceNow)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Reporting Analyst (ServiceNow) - Contract - Manchester.
A global IT services company is searching for a Reporting Analyst (ServiceNow) to join their team in Manchester on a contract basis.
The role offer the opportunity to work from home a couple of days per week once settled.
The Reporting Analyst will work on a key customer account and will be responsible for ServiceNow performance analytics and reporting.
- ServiceNow Performance Analytics/Reporting
- Extracting data from ServiceNow and analysing/interpreting/data analysis
- Reporting on findings
- Knowledge share with other team members
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong ServiceNow reporting experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (understanding formulas etc.)
- Documentation and reporting experience
- Experience in working with customers and third parties
- Ability to manage and chair meetings/voice conferences and produce agendas, meeting minutes following through until completion
- Excellent client facing experience
- Financial and Risk management experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Marketing Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive salary + LW
User Researcher/ Business Analyst
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Data Analyst (Telecoms 5G reporting)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: via an Umbrella Company
Change Analyst (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) - Telco / IT
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Salary & Benefits
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland