Remedy Project Manager - contract - Berkshire
The Remedy Project Manager will ensure the Remedy system is deployed without impacting the day to day performance of the Network and will ensure we and the shareholder teams are well placed to exploit the capabilities of the Remedy system shortly after go live.
Responsibilities of the Remedy Project Manager also include:
- To create and manage the delivery of the Remedy project to the defined cost, time and quality criteria
- To ensure the project artefacts are defined and the project team along with stakeholders are held to account against them
- To ensure that suppliers deliverables are defined and that they are held to account to deliver their project commitments
- To ensure that the all stakeholders inside and outside are managed so that expectations are correctly set, delivery activities coordinated alongside clear communications
- The Remedy Project Manager ensure that all change management activities (both internally and externally) covering people/ role changes, process changes, reporting / data management changes and any other changes linked to the solution delivery are identified and a plan executed to ensure those changes are delivered at the point of go live. This should include communications and training
- To ensure all interfaces perform correctly and data cleansed to support go live
- To ensure the solution is tested and the solution aligns to the defined requirements
- To forecast and manage delivery against a documented activity and financial plan
The successful Remedy Project Manager will have
- Demonstrable track record of delivery of multiple Remedy deployments balancing people change and technical change
- Management of external suppliers
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.