|Job Title:||Remedy Project Manager|
|Salary:||Daily rates (via an umbrella co.)|
|Duration:||End Dec 2020|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Remedy Project Manager (BMC Remedy)
My client, a leading telecoms company, are looking for an IT Change Project Manager with extensive Remedy experience (upgrades, enhancements, process changes etc.). This is a contract position (inside IR35) running until the end of the year, working at their offices in central Reading.
As Remedy Project Manager you will be supporting the business by project managing a number of System Enhancements, Process Changes and Configuration changes to their BMC Remedy tools. There will be a lot of interaction with our Shareholders as well as the vendor to project manage these changes from business case through delivery.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Recent Remedy project experience - must have good technical understanding of Remedy functionality, implementation and change.
- IT System Change project management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Experience working to a structured framework or process e.g. ITIL
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
As Remedy Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Audit, supervise and control accountability to ensure that projects are correctly initiated, managed, executed and closed.
- Ensures that the outline Business Case of the project has been defined and agreed with key project Stakeholders, and is understood by the project team.
- Working with the project team, confirms that the correct project approach is adopted and enforced for the duration of the project.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action
- Ensures that key stakeholders receive regular communications, time and cost forecasts and budget reports with specific focus on expectation management.
If you are interested in this contract position and have the required remedy experience please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Desktop Project Manager (O365/SCCM/Bitlocker/Windows Defender)
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global
Product Manager - Consumer
Location: Remote, Global
Test Automation Manager/Test Manager/Automation Manager
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland