|Job Title:||Remedy Project Controller - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Remedy Project Controller - 12 month contract -Reading - Mobile Telecoms Deployment
We have a 12 month requirement for a contractor to support our Deployment Team with the management of the Remedy Fault Management System and associated processes.
We expect the Remedy Project Controller to come with good experience of fault management processes within a fast-paced technology deployment environment, as well as a keen attention maintaining data integrity, and producing meaningful and accurate reporting.
In a nutshell: They'll be administering Remedy tickets for the deployment team. Raising faults, ensuring tickets have been allocated to relevant teams, pushing tickets through Remedy, closing down jobs once done, and ensuring that issues are being managed to proper process
Regular reporting on the status of the deployment projects, so need to be strong with Excel reporting (VLookups, Pivots etc…).
- Support the Deployment Programme Office on the day-to-day management of deployment activities
- Administer the Deployment governance processes assisting the Senior Manager as required
- Administer the outage requests and process
- Update data in the Deployment and Operational toolsets
- Building effective relationships across the Deployment and Operations to enable open and honest exchanges and foster trust and respect
- Manage Deployment compliance to Operational Change processes in the Remedy tool
- Provide regular reporting on Remedy faults and Changes to Deployment management team
- Administer and co-ordinate network fault tickets for Deployment in the Remedy tool
- Raise and manage purchase orders
- Responsible for supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage deployment data
- Work with the Deployment Programme Office and Operations to manage and maintain Deployment fault and change data
- Strong knowledge of Remedy and fault management
- Advanced Excel for reporting - VLookups, Pivot Tables etc
- Experience in raising tickets, ensuring faults are correctly allocated, maintaining tickets through the process and closing jobs once complete
- Mobile telecoms network rollout/deployment background
- Excellent communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.