Remedy Consultant (Security cleared) - Contract - Hampshire
Leading defence industry IT Service Provider require a skilled Remedy Consultant on an ongoing contract basis.
Please note: A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
The Successful Applicants will possess a wealth of experience in the design and configuration of the BMC Remedy ITSM toolset in a highly available architecture.
* Experience in the configuration of Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalogue, Knowledge base, Asset configuration Management processes.
* The successful candidate will work as part of a multi skilled agile team, where teamwork is paramount. The role will be challenging and varied, where cross training is expected and challenges shared.
* The successful candidate will have the responsibility of owning the delivery of a work package from design, through prototyping, ensuring the work package meets functional and non-functional requirements. The skills necessary to troubleshoot and problem solve. The candidate will script repeatable unit tests to exercise functionality, which will account for desired and undesired outcomes.
* The candidate will continue to support the work package through user piloting and into production, and will continue to be on hand to provide early life support, as well as creating and maintaining support and design documentation to assist users and support personnel in maintaining the work package throughout its life.
* The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of ongoing change to the work package, in response to evolving user requirements.
* Candidates must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems administration within an enterprise environment - delivery of configuration change via GPO, Registry, Filesystem, Powershell cmdlets or, WMI, as well as Windows Update and patching mechanisms, including Windows Installer.
* Location M4 corridor 5 days a week
Desirable - Experience across technologies such as:
- Experience in the development and delivery of software using Agile Methodologies
* PowerShell and Python for scripting, automation or test creation,
* configuration and automation using Ansible, Terraform.
* Automated test execution using Robot framework.
Qualifications - External
Key Performance Indicators
Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solution Designer - Permanent Role
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Business Change Consultant
Operations Data Analyst/RAN Network Performance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Business Support Admin
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry