|Job Title:||Release Analyst/Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Based in Basingstoke
Permanent role with competitive salary package
We have a new role working for a client at the forefront of technology. They are looking for an ambitious, process driven project professional who enjoys building strong relationships with fellow stakeholders.
Our client is looking for an aspiring Release Analyst to learn and provide a range of roles with their Release and Deployment team. The role will involve providing Release Management, Patch Management and Defect Management to ensure quality deliverables reach their client.
This is a varied role that will introduce you to aspects to keep things interesting. The successful applicant will learn all aspects of Release, Patch and Defect Management and work with other team members in delivering governance to the account.
This role will suit a talented Project Administrator/Coordinator, or someone who has experienced working within a project team.
Role Information & Requirements
- The successful candidate will be tracking Defects through their Defect Management tool Jira and chasing and expediting to ensure there are resolutions.
- This role will include a lot of reporting.
- Candidates require strong organisational experience and good administration skills.
- Good Microsoft Office experience.
- Attention to detail
- Process Driven
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good Organizational Skills
- Keen to learn new skills
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply here or submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.