|Job Title:||Regional Property Surveyor - Permanent role - Reading|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Regional Property Surveyor - Permanent role - Reading
Leading Mobile Telecoms infrastructure provider require a Regional Property Surveyor on a permanent basis in their new Reading HQ.
Dealing with the day to day estate management of the radio estates portfolio, the work is diverse within the estate but principally covers professional property matters such as rent reviews, lease renewals, exit management and replacement sites terms approval, site upgrade rights, Landlord relationships, cabling wayleaves etc. The RPS is generally perceived by internal and external contacts as a first stop reference for property related matters.
What you can expect:
- You will be the "go to" person for your specialisms and will liaise and collaborate with internal and external experts, to achieve successful identification and implementation of process change and business improvement opportunities within the property space. This will necessarily include internal and external workshops and compliance auditing.
- You will be working closely with the legal teams, to support with any contentious issues surrounding the new Electronic Communications Code, and where necessary be the SME on any cases taken to court.
- You'll be the key interface with your allocated group of landowners, agents, and small works contractors across the estate of circa 20,000 telecoms sites across the UK.
What we are looking for:
You'll be a highly engaging and engaged individual, who can influence others and bring them with you as you improve overall service and efficiency.
You will ideally have:
- Property related Qualifications e.g. RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Electronic Communications Code (Digital Economy Act) would be nice (not essential)
- Experience of compulsory purchase or Wayleaves.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.