Regional Property Surveyor
2 year FTC
MBNL are seeking a Regional Property Surveyor to be responsible for the day-to-day estate management in their individually allocated Sites being the nominated subject matter specialist lead responsible for overall management and professional direction given in respect to specific cohort of sites.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Introduce, through training workshops, MBNL's Property Business Processes.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered.
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any "quick win" process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Support internal and external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide support to suppliers in site specific issues.
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advice to third parties to ensure the cost-effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
What we are looking for:
- Property knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change.
- Have worked in an Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works Contractor environment
- Telecom's experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Provider or Small Works Contractor level or Valuation or lease renewal expertise gained working for a Chartered Surveying practice or similar.
- Property related Qualifications eg RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Code (Digital Economy Act).
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers. We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.