|Job Title:||Regional Property Surveyor|
|Salary:||Contract Daily Rate - outside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Regional Property Surveyor
18 Month Contract
Competitive daily rate!
As Property Surveyor you will be responsible for the day to day estate management of your allocated region, POC for all internal and external partners (landowners, agents and small works contractors), and you will also work closely with legal teams to support any issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention
- Provide advice to 3rd party suppliers in site specific issues
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advice to 3rd parties to ensure the cost effective implementation of site acquisition
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
You'll be a highly engaging and engaged individual, who can influence others and bring them with you as you improve overall service and efficiency for our shareholders and the millions of mobile phone users who rely on our network.
You will need to have:
- Property related Qualifications e.g. RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Previously worked within a property surveyor position, managing a large volume of sites
- Professional experience with the Landlord & Tenant Act
- Experience of compulsory purchase or Wayleaves.
If you are looking for a challenge in an exciting sector, with all the added value of flexible working, and a great team environment, then please apply on line now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.