|Job Title:||Regional Property Surveyor|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Regional Property Surveyor
18 Month Fixed Term
Reading based with travel to partner sites across the UK as required
package: Competitive salary plus 12.5% bonus, car allowance plus benefits
You'll be responsible for the day to day estate management of your allocated region, POC for all internal and external partners (landowners, agents and small works contractors), as well as being a Specialist Lead responsible for overall reporting and processes within your given specialism e.g. Agreement Renewals, New Code Rollouts, Wayleaves and Access Issues. You will also work closely with legal teams to support any issues around the new Electronic Communications Code.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
You'll be a highly engaging and engaged individual, who can influence others and bring them with you as you improve overall service and efficiency for our shareholders and the millions of mobile phone users who rely on our network.
You will need to have:
- Property related Qualifications e.g. RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Previously worked within a property surveyor position, managing a large volume of sites
- Professional experience with the Landlord & Tenant Act
- Knowledge of Electronic Communications Code (Digital Economy Act) would be nice.
- Experience of compulsory purchase or Wayleaves.
If you are looking for a challenge in an exciting sector, with all the added value of flexible working, and a great team environment, then please apply on line now!
Salary and package disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.