Regional Property Surveyor
Berkshire - flexible working and travel
The Regional Property Surveyor (RPS) role is well established in the company's property department, dealing with the day to day estate management of the radio estates portfolio. The RPS principally manages this workload through external professional adviser's and main contractors, as well as internal departments, to include the Property Access Team. Unique instructions are dealt with individually. The work is diverse within the estate but principally covers professional property matters such as rent reviews, lease renewals, exit management and replacement sites terms approval, site upgrade rights, Landlord relationships, cabling wayleaves etc.
What you can expect:
- You will be the "go to" person for your specialisms and will liaise and collaborate with internal and external experts, to achieve successful identification and implementation of process change and business improvement opportunities within the property space. This will necessarily include internal and external workshops and compliance auditing.
- You will be working closely with our legal teams, to support with any contentious issues surrounding the new Electronic Communications Code, and where necessary be the SME on any cases taken to court.
- You'll be the key interface with your allocated group of landowners, agents, and small works contractors across our estate of circa 20,000 telecoms sites across the UK. You'll be a highly engaging and engaged individual, who can influence others and bring them with you as you improve overall service and efficiency for our shareholders and the millions of mobile phone users who rely on our network.
What we are looking for:
- Property related Qualifications e.g. RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Electronic Communications Code (Digital Economy Act) would be nice.
- Experience of compulsory purchase or Wayleaves.
- If you are looking for a challenge in an exciting sector, with all the added value of flexible working, a great team environment, company bonus and benefits package, and an amazing deal on your friends and family mobile phone bills, we'd really like to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.