3 month initial contract
Recruitment Partner will be managing in demand requirements within business. This role is for who enjoys sourcing, speaking with candidates, and partnering line managers to understand requirements. They will need to be able to manage the E2E recruitment process. They will need full E2E recruitment experience - sourcing, managing candidates through the recruitment lifecycle, business partnering, interviewing etc.
- Need technical/Digital recruitment background, as well as experience partnering hiring managers, developing attraction strategies etc.
- Experience in managing the end to end recruitment process.
- Experience managing the end to end recruitment piece, partnering line managers
- Technology/IT/Commercial/Marketing/Digital/Product/Analytics recruitment background
- Proven direct sourcing capability, including strength with LinkedIn recruiter
- Able to use various ways of sourcing 'the right' candidate, not just through job boards, and applications but through good internal conversations to get referrals, and open external networks.
- Strong business partnering ability
- Permanent recruitment experience in volume
- Ability to prioritise, agree timescales with managers
- Need to be detail orientated who likes to build a plan, not just charge ahead
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.