Exciting opportunity to be a part of fast paced working environment with a reputed telecommunication company based in reading.
As part of the Transformation, the resourcing team would like a Talent Coordinator to join them on a contractual basis to support a priority recruitment/workforce planning project.
As the Talent Coordinator, you will be responsible for the administration and coordination aspect of the process. You will be responsible for the creation of roles on internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - Taleo, advertising roles, work with hiring managers and Recruitment Partners, to coordinate interviews and manage the flow of applications, helping to ensure excellent candidate experience, and that the project flows as agile as possible.
- Strong complex diary management skills, with an ability to prioritise and work collaboratively
- Proven coordination skills
- Good decision making skills
- An ability to think on your feet well
- Able to influence management around accepting interviews, and structuring the flow of interviews to remain efficient.
- Experience within the recruitment industry preferential, with knowledge of the recruitment life-cycle
- Excellent organisational skills using a variety
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions, and using an ATS/CRM system would be preferred, but can be trained
- Strong collaborative skills
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Used to working within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
if the above sounds perfect to you then drop your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus
Principal Resourcing Partner - Technology, IT, Digital TV
Salary: Bonuses per placement, 25 days hols, Healthcare
Technology Resourcing Partner - IT, Cloud, Digital
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension