|Job Title:||Recruitment Coordinator/Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
3-6 month initial contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our busy team working for a telecoms company based in Reading
As part of transformation, this Recruitment Coordinator will be supporting the recruitment process, and will be responsible for the administration and coordination aspect of the process. They will be responsible for the creation of roles on their internal ATS (Taleo), advertising roles, work with hiring managers and Recruitment Business Partners to coordinate interviews and applications, helping to ensure excellent candidate experience, and that the project flows as agile as possible.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have:
- May come from a PA/EA/Coordinator background
- Proven coordination skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience within the recruitment industry or knowledge of the recruitment process would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions, or using an ATS/CRM system
- Strong collaborative skills
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Used to working within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
To apply for the Recruitment Coordinator role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.