|Job Title:||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Generous Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Freeman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
First class Coordinator required to provide an excellent service to our client community.
This busy role involves:
- Management of contractor workforce from onboarding through to last day on client site.
- Instrumental role in special projects including talent assessment and competency based interviewing.
- Responding to all workforce queries regarding contracts, timesheets and payments.
- Processing all starters, extensions, leavers and terminations.
- Maintaining database ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
- Contract production.
- Validation of visas and passports.
- Ensure contractor's limited and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Ensure office facilities are maintained in good working order.
- Production of timely and accurate reports in Excel, and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Ensure billing and invoicing is accurate and on time including PO generation.
Applicants must have demonstrable administration experience, advanced Microsoft Office to include Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations. A confident and professional telephone manner is required. The ability to multi-task, work at speed and strong attention to detail is also essential.
Generous salary and benefits on offer. Based in Maidenhead.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.