|Job Title:||Recruitment Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Generous Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Freeman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
First class Co-ordinator required to provide an excellent service to our client community.
This busy role involves:
- Responding to all workforce queries regarding contracts, timesheets and payments.
- Processing all starters, extensions and leavers.
- Maintaining database ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
- Contract production.
- Validation of visas and passports.
- Ensure contractor's limited and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Ensure office facilities are maintained in good working order.
- Production of timely and accurate reports in Excel, and presentations in PowerPoint.
Applicants must have demonstrable administration experience, advanced Microsoft Office to include Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations. A confident and professional telephone manner is required. The ability to multi-task, work at speed and strong attention to detail is also essential.
Generous salary and benefits on offer. Based in Maidenhead or Reading.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.