- Salary from £81.84 per day
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Based in Reading, Berkshire, UK
- Three months rolling contract for long term
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Located in modern eco-friendly offices with free car-parking, on-site canteen with European and Chinese food and conveniently located opposite a gym!
- Collaboratively provide administrative recruitment support to the UK recruitment team.
- Accountable for all tasks in the end to end recruitment process, ensuring the recruitment process is smooth and efficient for Hiring Managers & our candidates.
- Ability to quickly react to situations, make effective decisions and communicate outcomes to stakeholders.
- Responsible for relationships with external vendors, communicate process and ensure proper invoicing and payment.
- Manage the entire employee on boarding process including preparing contracts, ordering reference checks as well as day-1 induction.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the recruiters.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experiences in administrative recruitment support.
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication in English.
- Excellent Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree educated high desirable
- Fluent English and Mandarin Speaking (Big Plus)
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Nick.Chen@projectpeople.com or for more information call Nick Chen on 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.