3 month contract
Reading / Hybrid
Our client a major UK telecoms company are looking for a Recruitment Advisor's to join on a 3 month contract based in Reading / Hybrid. The Advisors in the resourcing team are responsible for the pre-screening for all volume retail roles at Three and strive to deliver the best possible candidates as well as providing the applicants the best possible recruitment experience.
- Support the delivery of the recruiting lifecycle to attract amazing people to Three. From the initial shortlisting and telephoning screening of candidates up to arranging interviews and providing feedback to successful applicants.
- Deliver a cost-effective and efficient resourcing service to meet the needs of the business.
- Document Preparation Uses the full functionality of standard office software as required to prepare routine letters, memoranda, reports and similar documents following detailed instructions.
- Data Collection & Analysis Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) Carries out prescribed internal client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
- Client & Customer Management (External) Manages candidate relationships with guidance from senior colleagues to ensure their ongoing satisfaction.
- Budgeting & Costing Monitors and analyses data as directed using budgeting systems and protocols.
- Technical Skills Office Systems Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to select, deploy and get the best results from the most appropriate office system.
- Resourcing and Workforce Planning Works under supervision at an elementary level to ensure the organization can recruit people with the skills it needs to achieve competitive advantage, while also balancing its resources in order to meet short-term and long-term strategic goals.
- Service Delivery Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to deliver required services that meet quality standards.
- Data Collection and analysis Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyse data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Planning and Organising Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to plan, organise, prioritise and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Verbal Communication Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills with guidance (but not constant supervision) to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.