Role: Recruitment Advisor
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
Length: Contract role (3 Months)
Our Client, a leading telecoms company, are looking for Recruitment Advisors to join their team based in Reading on a 3 month contract.
As an advisor in the resourcing team, you will be responsible for the pre-screening for all volume retail roles for the Client and strive to deliver the best possible candidates as well as providing the applicants the best possible recruitment experience.
- Supporting the delivery of the recruiting lifecycle to attract amazing people to the company. From the initial shortlisting and telephoning screening of candidates up to arranging interviews and providing feedback to successful applicants.
- Deliver a cost-effective and efficient resourcing service to meet the needs of the business.
- Utilizing the full functionality of standard office software as required to prepare routine letters, memoranda, reports and similar documents following detailed instructions.
- Produce accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Carry out prescribed internal client management activities and provide support to others by following existing procedures.
- Manage candidate relationships with guidance from senior colleagues to ensure their ongoing satisfaction.
- Work with guidance (but not constant supervision) to select, deploy and get the best results from the most appropriate office system.
- Work under supervision at an elementary level to ensure the organization can recruit people with the skills it needs to achieve competitive advantage, while also balancing its resources in order to meet short-term and long-term strategic goals.
- Work with guidance (but not constant supervision) to deliver required services that meet quality standards.
- Work under guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyse data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to plan, organise, prioritise and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Use clear and effective verbal communications skills with guidance (but not constant supervision) to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies.
Skills And Experience:
- Previous Recruitment experience desirable.
- Great Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good Organisational skills.
- Previous experience within an Office based environment.
- Customer facing background.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.