|Job Title:||Recruiter /Resource Partner / Digital / Tech|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Recruiter / Resource Partner (Digital)
Reading / Home
6 month contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join our busy resourcing team in Reading.
We are looking for a Recruiter who enjoys sourcing, speaking with candidates, and partnering line managers to understand requirements. The Recruiter will manage the E2E recruitment process, but more importantly will have a background in the Digital/Tech world.
The Recruiter will have E2E recruitment experience - sourcing, managing candidates through the recruitment lifecycle, business partnering, interviewing etc.
Other responsibilities of the Recruiter include:
- Proven track record of sourcing across a high volume of permanent roles
- Strong experience with the recruitment of technical roles within Digital/AI/Machine Learning/Tech sector
- Proven recruitment experience of roles at all levels
- Able to use various ways of sourcing 'the right' candidate, not just through job boards, and applications but through good internal conversations to get referrals, and open external networks.
- Excellent talent pooling ability
- Any experience working within transformation may be beneficial
- Good experience of using ATS i.e. Taleo would be beneficial
- Strong use of sourcing tools, especially LinkedIn recruiter
- Need to be detail orientated who likes to build a plan
To apply for the Recruiter role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technology Resourcing Partner - IT, Cloud, Digital
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension
HR Business Partner
Location: London, England
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - HR Business Partner
Location: City of London, London
RAN Activation DICI Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England