|Job Title:||RAN Test Engineer / Radio Access Network Test Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
RAN Test Engineer
This leading software company are seeking an experienced RAN Test Engineer to join them to work on site for one of their biggest clients. Working with the latest cutting edge technology you will need to have the following skills:
- Skilled and experienced at executing 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE RAN and VoLTE testing
- Working knowledge of tracing software such as XCAL and NEMO
- Working knowledge of Viavi or other types of load generators
- Experienced at setting up and working with test simulators and test systems of Anite, Spirent, Koppelfeld or other types of automated and manual attenuators
- Proficient in the use of ALM or HP Quality Control tool
- Good working knowledge of IMS network and its interworking with 4G and 3G/2G networks and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues together with other support areas.
- Up to date working knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G and VoLTE interfaces, radio architecture and radio resource management
- Good understanding of Layer 2 & 3 messages, RRC/RLC Layers
- Experience at all aspects of end-to-end testing, in all areas - IMS calls (eNodeB, MME, SGW, PCR, SBG, CSCF, MTAS), simulating live defects, defect analysis and trouble-shooting including the use of Wireshark
- Current working knowledge of Nodes, Interfaces and Call flows/bearers in each technology
- Good working knowledge of Core Network elements like SGSN, GGSN, MSC, Media Gateway, MME etc.
- Being able to assess project requirements, experience with putting together a test plan and translate requirements into test cases.
- Technical requirement analysis, test planning, test execution, test report
- Experienced in Network testing with hands on experience in delivering integration projects. Defect Analysis -in-depth technical understanding to investigate faults
- Ability to and experience in analysing and diagnosing main RF Issues like Dropped calls, Blocked calls, Poor coverage, Handover Failures, Interference, RACH failures etc.
- Ability to process test data and prepare detailed reports
- Worked within a lab environment
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.