We are now looking for a Test Engineer who will be required to co-ordinate and execute testing of multivendor Radio nodes solutions in the Customer RAN Test Lab, planning the test deliveries during the test execution phase.
The tester will also be responsible for the build and integration of the Multivendor RAN elements into the test plan and its maintenance (HW and SW configuration) until end of the test bed project.
- Take part in defining the multivendor Test Strategies for New Major Software Releases and new Hardware Introduction, along with the delivery of Test Reports & Test Exit Reports for Final Delivery
- Take a role on the development strategy for adoption of automated testing, production of test plans for all Radio test deliveries and collaborate closely with customer and agree on test scope and test plan.
- Prepare and run multivendor test activities on day to day basis, monitor the progress, test execution rate, and mitigate any risks affecting the testing.
- Follow up high priority issues from test phases, seeking for early resolutions and design updates, perform impact analysis and plan schedules for design update implementation.
- Provide support TCM activities for Test Bed, ensuring network elements are on correct baseline, participate in customer meetings for test progress reviews and drive the testing Interface to RAN design
- Perform parameter audits of RAN elements in Lab and scripting for automated execution of test cases.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Several years of Test Engineering or similar.
- Specific Multivendor Test engineer background; Manual & Automated testing, monitoring, scripting, troubleshooting, and defining, report and documentation of the testing activities.
- Knowledge on multivendor equipment.
- Technical expertise on different network related tools: TEMS / Amos / ENM
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.