|Job Title:||RAN/Transmission Security Expert|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Great role working for a mobile infrastructure telecoms company in the centre or Reading and offers a great flexible working policy.
What the role will be doing:
- Lead on security hardening activities and the project to deliver centralised authentication in the RAN.
- lead on implementing SIEM across the RAN estate, this will include implementation and testing activities.
- Prepare and assist with internal and external ISO27001 audits.
Experience needed for the role:
- Working Knowledge of RAN and Transmission access networks - GSM, UMTS, LTE and 5G NR, Transmission Networks.
- Understanding of securing & hardening processes/principles and their application in the telecoms access context.
- ISO27001/ISMS - audit preparation, internal audit, risk management - Practical knowledge of risk assessment processes & methodologies to make risk-based recommendations, and/or requirements to adopt and deploy compensating controls for effective mitigating measures
- Management of risk remediation and mitigation in a telco environment, driving risk owners to close outstanding issues, managing risk acceptance
- Policy review and assessment - Expertise in security policy, specifications and standards.
For further details please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Specialist - Field, Power, Telecoms
Tower Infrastructure/Energy Manager - Power, Telecoms, Field
Location: South East England, England
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management (ISO 55001)
Location: Berkshire, England