|Job Title:||RAN Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Work for a leader within the Telecoms industry with a great culture and great offices.
This very much a RAN focused Project Management role working on a programme that is in it's early stages so we are looking for someone who has a strong background as a Project Manager be it from a technical delivery, deployment, or network sharing background.
What the role be doing:
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to set up and manage multiple end-to-end business projects simultaneously, ensuring that the benefits and outcomes of the projects are defined and delivered whilst effectively controlling scope, dependencies, risks and issues. The Senior Project Manager will enable the projects to be delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Identify, build, lead and manage cross-functional project teams, including 3rd party engagement and management, to achieve the desired project outcomes.
- Work with the Programme Manager to ensure project output is aligned to overall programme direction.
- Manage and control end to end project budgets typically up to the value of a maximum of £1M but could be considerably more.
- Manage the full project life cycle from initiation through to closure.
- Ensure proactive and effective communication to cross functional team, business owners & key stakeholders.
- Ensure roles and responsibilities of the project team are defined and communicated to project team and key stakeholders.
- Ensure effective management of cross functional/programme dependencies.
What experience is needed:
- Significant proven experience and demonstrable ability in delivering major business projects within a RAN environment.
- Able to lead and matrix manage a project team including multiple partners, delivering to meet business objectives and programme outcomes
- Experience within a commercial or business change delivery environment to a high working level and able to comprehend the changes being considered by the Business and Technical stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in Project Management principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation and closure.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate