RAN Performance Technical Authority - 3G/4G/5G
We have exciting opportunities to join a leading mobile telecommunication client as they seek to improve the performance of their network for the customers.
In this role will play a part in improving it's 3G, 4G networks, whilst also being the technical go-to in making sure their 5G network performs to its capability.
For this role we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Extensive technical knowledge of 3G/4G/5G mobile network design & performance
- A proven background in leading performance investigations in a multi-vendor environment
- Knowledge and experience in RAN KPI analysis and trending
- An ability with Troubleshooting of RAN issues
- Must bee able to drive performance improvement initiatives
- Experience with defining and documenting processes
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills - with the ability to articulate in a simple and effective way
- Self-motivated, delivery focused individual who takes responsibility and is willing to go into the details when needed
If you would like to discuss this role further and be considered, simply apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Performance Technical Authority
RAN Design Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking Business Operation Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate