A leading player in the telecoms arena are currently recruiting for a number of RAN Performance Technical Authorities to join their team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive technical knowledge of 3G/4G/5G mobile network design & performance
- Experience in leading performance investigations in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience in RAN KPI analysis and trending
- Experience with Troubleshooting of RAN issues
- Experience in driving performance improvement initiatives
- Experience with defining and documenting processes
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills - with the ability to articulate in a simple and effective way
- Self-motivated, delivery focused individual who takes responsibility and is willing to go into the details when needed
- Any knowledge of Greenplum or MyCom would be a bonus.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking Business Operation Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate