|Job Title:||RAN OSS TRANSFORMATION PROJECT MANAGER|
|Duration:||end June initly|
|REF:||OSS-TPM / BERK / ROB_1584640489|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Working as part of a major 5G / Cloud transformation programme, we are recruiting for an experienced Project manager to oversee the delivery of complex new OSS functionaility within a mobile telecoms environment.
MUST HAVE - significant delivery experience within a mobile telecoms transformation programme - notably with RAN OSS.
- Governance / delivery assurance of suppliers / 3rd parties / vendors
- Budget management, reporting and tracking - circa £5-10M+
- Good understanding of RAN OSS functionality
- Experience of maintaining project / programme governance
- Supplier / product / vendor management
- Understanding of contractual terms and commercial agreements
- End to end workflows, service, and underpinning OSS data architecture
- 4G & 5G networks
- Change controls / dependency management
- Knowledge of RAN / Core / Transport networks and connectivity
- IT & Cloud infrastructure - Azure, AWS etc.
- Customer experience management, service assurance, ITSM etc.
- Fault management, assurance, performance management
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.