A leading player within the telecoms space are currently recruiting for a number of RAN Design Technical Authorities to join their team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive technical knowledge of 3G/4G/5G mobile network design and integration.
- Experience in leading RAN integration design (NB to SecGWs to Core Network).
- Experience in RAN software feature & functionalities design, test and trial.
- Experience on multi-vendor RAN interoperability
- Ability to facilitate multi-vendor design
- Ability to work cross functionality collaborating with multiple partners and internal teams (Core, Devices, Transport, etc)
- Ability drive RAN vendors to deliver software and functionality to meet objectives
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Design Engineering Specialist - Mobile Telecoms
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire