|Job Title:||RAN Deployment/Build Manager - Mobile, Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Experience of the RAN process and tools is essential for this role along with son deployment from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover.
What the role will be doing:
The RAN Deployment/Build Manager will be required to instruct and interpret RAN activities across the Programme. This role will cover multiple disciplines, such as Civils, Design, Integration, through to Acceptance. The candidate will be responsible and accountable for the above tasks, interacting with/managing Partner.
- Customer facing role; customer reports & presentations required.
- Strong knowledge of RAN Build & Planning.
- Strong knowledge of RAN processes & tools
- Strong Deployment skill-set - from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- An understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.