|Job Title:||RAN Deployment/ Build Manager|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
RAN Deployment/Build Manager
My client is a leading telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently recruiting for a RAN Deployment/Build Manager to work on an exciting new project on a contract basis.
- Strong Deployment skill-set - from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills - customer and vendor facing
- Activity Gating, Scheduling and Planning
- Attend daily/weekly Deployment review with Partners (some travel may be required); War Room interaction
- Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
- Maintain Programme of Works with Risk and issue management
- Management of JSVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
- Data integrity within multiple toolsets
- Variation Request progression/approval
- Re-planning of failures
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.