RAN Deployment Coordination Manager
Based in Reading
Exciting permanent opportunity for a Coordination Manager to work with for a major telco client, coordinating Deployment requirements to support their network upgrades/rollouts.
This role will see you support the Deployment Team (e.g. Build Managers) to ascertain where sites are within the ADC process for reporting back to the shareholders, as well as gathering supporting information for any sites which require additional funding/actions outside of normal process, in order to gain shareholder sign-off.
This will suit someone who is highly organised, a great communicator, with strong MS Excel skills, who has previously supported network upgrades within the telecoms industry and understands the deployment processes.
* Producing reports on site information, by extracting and manipulation of data from multiple sources. (e.g. PACS)
* Producing slide packs for review
* Presenting at meetings as required.
* Administering T&A outage process and Change requests.
Skills/Experience we are looking for:
* Advanced Excel and Powerpoint Skills
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment, and learn fast.
* Experience interacting with Senior Stakeholders, as well as communicating with confidence at all level of the organisation.
* Telecoms knowledge is desirable, and a bonus is based around network roll-out.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY here
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
Project Engineer (mobile telecoms)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire