|Job Title:||RAN Administrator|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Contract Vacancy (expected duration, 6 months)
We partner with one of Ireland's leading telecommunications providers who are currently seeking a highly organised individual to join their team.
The successful candidate will join the RAN Team and will provide administrative support across the department. You can be expected to produce reports as well as optimise data in order to save costs.
What we are looking for in a successful applicant:
- Can do attitude within a dynamic environment.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and to plan and organise resources to meet deadlines.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Ability to prepare and analyse records, reports, and other information in a professional/context.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Target driven.
- Excellent ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, requirements, and priorities such that issues and conflicts are successfully resolved.
- Energetic, flexible, adaptable, change oriented.
If the above sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application so that we may review your resume and get in touch with further details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.