Radio Test Engineers : Bristol - Permanent Opportunity
- Radio technologies on either one vendor (Huawei/Nokia/Ericsson) along with respective vendor tools (U2020, NetAct, Ericsson Citrix)
- Experience on UE tracing tools like Xcal/QXDM/QCAT
- Analytical skills to conduct and manage both functional and Performance testing
- KPI (Key Performance Indicator) Analysis, must be able to understand KPIs as they relate to call flows and 3GPP Specs
- Strong Knowledge on 2G, 3G, 4G technologies.
- Manage software upgrades for RAN.
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills using tools like Wireshark, and knowledge on traffic generation tools like MGTS/IXIA/Viavi
- Field Testing experience
Applicants must have current right to work in UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.