Radio Planning Engineer
12 month contract
Based in Reading
We are looking for a Radio Planning Engineer to join the Design, Planning and Deployment Team. The Radio Planning Engineer will interface and collaborate with the radio planning and radio strategy teams to support them in achieving their respective network coverage, performance, capacity and reliability goals.
- Working alongside Senior Radio Manager to deliver designs
- Own site level design delivery for Radio into the Network Operator
- Maintain and generate RDS for unilateral builds
- Report & governance for nomination status for unilateral sites
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between unilateral tactical & strategic solutions
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Support network optimisation initiatives that include radio network performance improvements in line with Shareholder requirements.
- Provide practical input into Design to help support the development of radio planning processes and tools.
- Support Property, Deployment and Operational teams in assessing solutions to deal with acquisition challenges or performance issues
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Radio Planning experience
- Ability to challenge key stakeholders
- Knowledge of reviewing radio designs at site level
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.