|Job Title:||Radio Planning Engineer|
|Salary:||Daily Rate (Inside IR35 / Umbrella)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Radio Planning Engineer
12 Month Contract
Based in Reading
I am currently recruiting for a Radio Planning Engineer to join the Design, Planning and Deployment Team of a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire.
As Radio Planning Engineer you will be responsible for planning and optimisation/performance of the network, you will also need to have good relationship building skills and influencing abilities as you will be liaising with partners and 3rd parties to get decisions over the line.
As Radio Planning Engineer your role will involve:
- Working alongside Senior Radio Manager to deliver Shareholder designs
- Own site level design delivery for Radio into the Network Operator
- Maintain and generate RDS for unilateral builds
- Report & governance for nomination status for unilateral sites
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between unilateral tactical & strategic solutions
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Own 'lessons learnt' sessions with Principle Contractors to improve 'right first time' design delivery.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have Radio planning experience
- Strong Analytical skills and proficient Excel user
- Knowledge of MBNL tools
- Experienced gained working for a Network Operator or MSP
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.