Radio Planning Engineer
12 Month Contract
I am recruiting for a Radio Planning Engineer to join the Design, Planning and Deployment Team at my clients Head Offices in central Reading. My client (a leading Mobile Telecoms company) are looking for a technically strong Radio Planning Engineer who can link in with strategy teams and senior stakeholders and influence decision making. Your role as Radio Planning Engineer will be to consolidate the radio plans from Shareholders (on a site by site basis) in order to maximise the benefit of the shared network infrastructure, whilst supporting the Shareholders in achieving their respective network coverage, performance, capacity and reliability goals.
- Working alongside Senior Radio Manager to deliver Shareholder designs
- Own site level design delivery for Radio into the Network Operator
- Maintain and generate RDS for unilateral builds
- Report & governance for nomination status for unilateral sites
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between unilateral tactical & strategic solutions
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- Cellular radio planning experience from a network operator background
- Experienced user of Excel and MapInfo
- Familiar with MBNL ecosystem
- Ability to respond flexibly to design challenges arising from the Acquisition and Implementation processes.
- Strong technical radio planning skills
- Confident communicator, able to influence decision making
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.