|Job Title:||Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Leading name within the telecoms space are currently recruiting for a number of Radio Coverage & Capacity Planning Technical Authorities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive technical knowledge in radio planning, coverage predictions and optimisation.
- Very good knowledge of Atoll radio planning tool.
- Experience in leading radio planning activities for major roll-out programmes.
- Good understanding of in-building solutions
- Extensive technical knowledge in radio capacity planning.
- Experience in leading radio capacity planning activities for major roll-out programmes.
- Experience in capacity assessment, reporting and forecast.
- Outstanding site management skills in a complex contractual and deployment scenario.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple partners to achieve the desired outcome.
- Great attention to details and ability to identify gaps and proactively follow them through up to resolution.
If this role is of interest, please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Acquisition Lead (Mobile telecoms)
Location: London, England