|Job Title:||Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Leading name within the telecoms space are currently recruiting for a number of Radio Coverage & Capacity Planning Technical Authorities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive technical knowledge in radio planning, coverage predictions and optimisation.
- Very good knowledge of Atoll radio planning tool.
- Experience in leading radio planning activities for major roll-out programmes.
- Good understanding of in-building solutions
- Extensive technical knowledge in radio capacity planning.
- Experience in leading radio capacity planning activities for major roll-out programmes.
- Experience in capacity assessment, reporting and forecast.
- Outstanding site management skills in a complex contractual and deployment scenario.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple partners to achieve the desired outcome.
- Great attention to details and ability to identify gaps and proactively follow them through up to resolution.
If this role is of interest, please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.