|Job Title:||Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Leading name within the telecoms space are currently recruiting for a number of Radio Coverage & Capacity Planning Technical Authorities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive technical knowledge in radio planning, coverage predictions and optimisation.
- Very good knowledge of Atoll radio planning tool.
- Experience in leading radio planning activities for major roll-out programmes.
- Good understanding of in-building solutions
- Extensive technical knowledge in radio capacity planning.
- Experience in leading radio capacity planning activities for major roll-out programmes.
- Experience in capacity assessment, reporting and forecast.
- Outstanding site management skills in a complex contractual and deployment scenario.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple partners to achieve the desired outcome.
- Great attention to details and ability to identify gaps and proactively follow them through up to resolution.
If this role is of interest, please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Property Acquisition Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Health & Safety Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire