|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for a Deployment Quantity Surveyor who will be responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to cost.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
- Undertake cost analysis for build works across multiple projects
- Liaise internally and with Supplier Build Managers to reach agreement on any out of scope or ad hoc items
- Update our tools to ensure all out of scope costs are categorised highlighting any gaps or trends to procurement
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Maintain awareness of the different build contracts in use
- Highlight potential commercial risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Assist procurement in the management of changes to scope of works Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Quantity surveying experience
- Network Project Management experience
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence suppliers
To apply for the Quantity Surveyor please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.